- 1. There should be no fighting in school among students.
PUNISHMENT: Expulsion awaits the offender.
- 2. Students should not be absent from or during class periods
PUNISHMENT: Such students should respect the particular subjects if failed or repeat the whole class as desired by the class teacher.
- 3. Students who fail to carry out their normal school charges.
PUNISHMENT: should be asked to do their charges and then face manual labour
- 4. No students ne caught loitering or leaving the school hours
PUNISHMENT: Offending student should do manual labour
- 5. All students be punctual 7:30
PUNISHMENT: students should be sent back right from gate if late
- 6. No students should steal form another students or the school
PUNISHMENT: students should be sent on two (2) weeks suspension in a very sent serious case, students should be expelled
- 7. All students must be proper school uniforms.
- 8. Students should not wear jewellery and long vanished fingers nails.
- 9. OBEDIENECE: Absolute disobedience is punishable by two(2) weeks suspension or expulsion as the case maybe.
- 10. Students should not go near the sister’s premises without adequate permission.
- 11. Students should not cook in hostel
PUNISHMENT: student cooking equipment will be seized
- 12. Student should not stay outside the compound till 6pm
PUNISHMENT: The student will be locked out
- 13. Student should not go half-naked to the bathroom
PUNISHMENT: The student should be sent back to put on dressing gown
- 14. Outdoor catering is compulsory for every student and is part of her practical examination.
PUNISHMENT: student who fails to join will repeat the class.
- 15. Outdoor catering during the holidays is compulsory for IT students only
PUNISHMENT: students should be deprived of the industrial attachment programme of her set and join her junior ones.
- 16. The use of cell phone while lectures are going on prohibited.
PUNISHMENT: The phone will be seized by teacher in the class.
- 17. Visitors are not allowed inside the hostel or classroom
The Following Are Not To Be Brought On To The School Grounds
- Alcohol or drugs in any form
- Cigarettes or tobacco
- Knives or other weapons, including BB guns
- Matches/lighters/explosive or dangerous material
- Pornographic or any other offensive material
General Instructions On Discipline
As a church owned Vocational Institution, students are expected to conform with the prescribed general rules and regulations governing the school.
Students are representatives of our school from leaving home until they return and are thus expected to set themselves a high standard of behaviour both inside and outside the school.
Indiscipline (of any form) is NEVER allowed, and students, during matriculation, swear to an oath, to be of good conduct and behaviour. A copy of their undertaking is required from their parents during admission period.
The prescribed school uniform are available and samples could be collected from the Director.
All students are to take full and active part in the religious activities of the Institute, in the church of the Holy Spirit, Awka.